Making image background transparent in PowerPoint is possible, You don’t need to use any third party tool to cut the background of pictures. Lets begin.
- Insert the picture you want to remove background into PowerPoint.
- On Format tab, Click Remove Background.
- Adjust the selection to select the entire picture.
- Click on Mark areas to keep then drag to a part of picture you want to keep.
- Click on Mark areas to remove then drag to a part of picture you want to remove.
- Click Keep change to finish.
The final output look like this:
That’s how easy on how to remove background of jpeg image in powerpoint without searching for PNG pictures. More Microsoft Office topics